Diploma in Fashion Designing
Fashion has a wide scope of career by choosing a NIFD.
Scope of the Course: This course is a specially focussed programme for instant solution for young and early fashion aspirants.
This Diploma in Fashion Designing course helps to build your career in short span in various ways like Self-Entrepreneur, Freelancer, stylist, costume designer, visual merchandiser, pattern maker, fashion consultant in various sectors like Garment Industry, Textile Industry, branded stores and designer Boutiques so on. In this way you can build your career and can flourish in your life with National Institute of Fashion Designing (NIFD Hyderabad).
Why to Choose A Fashion Designing Course?
- Fastrack Solution for your career.
- Fashion has a wide scope of career
- Right choice for Woman empowerment
- Its inspiring profession of youth and woman for ages
- Value for your creativeness and individual identity followed by Self-respect
Duration: 1 Year (Annual Patten)
Eligibility: 10th /SSC
Candidates seeking admission to the Diploma in Fashion Designing (DFD) shall be required to have passed in any secondary School certificate course examination of the state board/CBSE/ICSE.
- Pass any Open school (10th) by NIOS /TSOS / APOSS and its equivalent
- Pass / Fail (10+2) (or) Inter Vocational (CGDM & FGM) and its equivalent
Aptitude Test and based on Personal Interview.
Medium of Education:
Mode of Training: 70% Practical Sessions and 30% Theory Sessions, the subjects are delivered according to student convenient language (English / Hindi / Telugu).
Tuition Fee: 80,000 Per Year (Can pay in Three Instalments)
Certificate: The Diploma is Awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical education- Council of Skill Development.
- Field visit
- Market surveys
- Projects (seasonal Projects)
- Guest Lectures by field professional
- Seminars and presentations
- Internal Competitions
- Fashion shows
- Conducting Mock-Interviews
- Placement assistance
Career Opportunities: This Diploma of Fashion Design Course prepares students to pursue careers such as:
- Art & Craft Teachers in schools
- Textile Assessor
- Vocational Trainer
- Fashion Designers
- Vocational Trainers in any state and Central Skill sector programmes
- Costume Designer in International Schools and fashion segments
- Textile Designers
- Visual Display Experts
- Fashion and Lifestyle Journalists
- Fabric Coordinators
- Boutiques and Business Entrepreneurs
- Freelance Design Consultants
- Fashion Designing Trainer etc.
National Institute of Fashion Designing (NIFD) curriculum of this course covers creating new trendy Self-employee and wage opportunities in various sectors, along with creating some ever-changing trends in the fashion market and industry.
- Fashion Illustration
- Pattern Making
- Garment Construction
- Surface of Ornamentation
- Elements of Design & Colour